Intermittent Fasting Resources for Women
It’s crazy how much more material has been written on intermittent fasting for women just in the past few years! It seems like when I first discovered intermittent fasting it was a “man’s world” or no-(wo)man’s land…. I was happy that I found many intermittent fasting resources for women and got a couple added to my wishlist for myself. I guess more and more women are seeing how well IF works for health and weight loss. Here is a list of either free of cheap (under 5 or 10 bucks) intermittent fasting resources for women specifically:
- Article on Intermittent Fasting and women from Women’s Health
- Intermittent Fasting for Women: The Ultimat… by Megan Lacey
- Free book on Amazon on 5:2 and Intermittent Fasting women
- Dr. Sara Solomon, a woman who has been doing IF successfully (I am not a supporter of IIFYM and believe micronutrients are VERY important.
- Intermittent Fasting book written by a woman that includes the benefit that a lot of women care about- anti-aging.
- Another free book on Intermittent Fasting for Women
- Intermittent Fasting for Beginners by Karen Green
- Fast Diet Magic Book by Caitlin Collins
- FastExercise (co-authored by woman) book on combining HIIT with IF–which I definitely believe in. Changes my body fast and dramatically.
- Intermittent Fasting for Women by Melissa Small
- Intermittent Fasting for Women by Juliete Dryson
- Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss by Ann Ryan
- Easy Alternate Day Fasting by Beth Christian
- What When Wine Diet by Melanie Avalon (Paleo and Intermittent Fasting book)
- Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Get Fit by Sara Elliot Price
- 5:2 Diet for Beginners: A Quick Start Guide by Gina Crawford
- The Every-Other-Day Diet: The Diet That Lets … by Krista Varady
- Intermittent Fasting! How I Lost 80 In 4 Mo… by Missy Patterson
- Intermittent Fasting: HOW TO USE INTERMITTE… by Lena Spencer
- Intermittent Fasting for Healthy Weight Loss by Kitty Browne
That’s it. If you have more links and resources that have helped you, please leave it in the comments, and I can make a new list of intermittent fasting resources for women with those.
Other Intermittent Fasting for Women posts on RunHoly:
intermittent fasting while breastfeeding
Scientific study on Intermittent Fasting for weight loss